Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015

Silence


Kommentare:

  1. Sarah, this is awesome. I have really gotten into photography lately, and I love it. I just take random pics with my iphone. Lol I really do enjoy it though. Chris:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you so much! I love photography, especially when I can´t find the right words ;-) I´ve been collecting vintage photos for a long time, as an inspiration for my writing. That´s how I got into photography I think. I shoot mainly with old film cameras, but I got some of the best shots with my Iphone, it´s a great tool and you have it with you all the time ;-) Do you publish your photos on your blog?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. No, just random pics I've taken. Great point about always having your phone with you too. Random pictures seem to make the best pictures. I take a lot of black and white pictures as well. Pictures really do tell a story that words cannot describe. You take really awesome photos! Have a Great weekend!!! Chris

    AntwortenLöschen